Imagine being in the year ’97 where no one knows what a computer is, forget about the internet. A man called Sanjeev Bikchandani (SB) while waiting for a job interview observes that candidates are always circling Classifieds in...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- #041 | Too Costly?
- #036 – How much is too much?
- Seven expensive mistakes to avoid while participating in the capital markets
- HDFC AMC – A play on India’s flourishing financialization
- Peter Lynch
- Stimulus 2.0 and the road ahead for India
- TTK Healthcare – Keeping ‘SKORE’ in the Indian market
- Why is everyone going crazy about Budget 2021?
- India’s Twin Balance Sheet and Four Balance Sheet problem
- Where does Reliance Industries go from here?
- From David to Goliath – Solara Active Pharma Sciences