‘Our Recent Performance Sucks.’ Here’s Your $10 Billion Back. This was recently quoted as a headline to a WSJ article citing the closure of AJO Partners, a boutique value-investing firm founded by Ted Aronson which once...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- #033 – Signs of Hope?
- Reliance Industries – Conglomerate Discount to Conglomerate Premium
- Valuation 101 – Numbers and Narratives
- #032 – Where are we headed?
- Coffee – Farm to Cup
- Four chemicals that control your brain
- Peter Lynch
- T-Series and Guru Randhawa – A digital match made in heaven
- Uber in India – The Challenges Ahead
- #040 – Heuristics and Biases
- #041 | Too Costly?