Today, I wish to reinvent the wheel and talk about ‘Money Value of Time’. Wait. Isn’t it supposed to be Time Value of Money? As a finance professional who has spent countless hours crunching numbers, I’ve used this...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- #040 – Heuristics and Biases
- Framework for evaluating Mutual Funds – A look at DSP Quant Fund
- Is Value Investing Dead?
- Unpacking Amazon Prime
- Sarah Gilbert – The frontrunner for bringing reality to the Vaccine Hope for Covid – 19
- Seven expensive mistakes to avoid while participating in the capital markets
- Nestle India – A silent monopoly developed over decades
- #032 – Where are we headed?
- Valuation 101 – Numbers and Narratives
- What is a Commercial Paper (CP)?
- #033 – Signs of Hope?