If you’re thinking Airlines would be flying between skies and bankruptcy in the post-Covid world, the answer is ‘uncertainty’. In the recently concluded annual meeting of Berkshire Hathaway, the entire investing world...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- Is there ‘Real Option Value’ in ITC Limited?
- Is Value Investing Dead?
- #033 – Signs of Hope?
- Chamath Palihapitiya on Investing 101
- Delta Corp – Is this house always winning?
- Agro Tech Foods Limited (ATFL) – A play on the rising in-house consumption
- Five books to start your reading plans in 2020
- Money Value of Time
- Debt, Stress and the painful fallacy in Mutual funds
- Nestle India – A silent monopoly developed over decades
- Valuation 101 – Numbers and Narratives