Today, I wish to reinvent the wheel and talk about ‘Money Value of Time’. Wait. Isn’t it supposed to be Time Value of Money? As a finance professional who has spent countless hours crunching numbers, I’ve used this...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- #035 – Interesting Policy Tailwinds
- Stimulus 2.0 and the road ahead for India
- Britannia 2.0 – Berry, Biscuits and a total ‘Foods’ Company in the making
- Why is everyone going crazy about Budget 2021?
- #038 – Deals, deals and deals
- Competition is For Losers
- Sarah Gilbert – The frontrunner for bringing reality to the Vaccine Hope for Covid – 19
- Chamath Palihapitiya – A refreshing voice in the world of Venture Capital
- Money Value of Time
- Five books to start your reading plans in 2020
- Taking Risks – Life & Career