Today, I wish to reinvent the wheel and talk about ‘Money Value of Time’. Wait. Isn’t it supposed to be Time Value of Money? As a finance professional who has spent countless hours crunching numbers, I’ve used this...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- Where does Reliance Industries go from here?
- Coffee Can Investing – The Indian Approach
- Competition is For Losers
- Chamath Palihapitiya – A refreshing voice in the world of Venture Capital
- #033 – Signs of Hope?
- #040 – Heuristics and Biases
- Should I subscribe to an IPO?
- Zomato Gold – A Quick Review
- T-Series and Guru Randhawa – A digital match made in heaven
- Uber in India – The Challenges Ahead
- #034 – Who’s waving the red cloth?