What we should know about the People we don’t know The first book that I had ever read by Malcolm Gladwell was “The Outliers“. It was a wonderful book where Gladwell goes a little further, analyzes what truly...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- Unpacking Amazon Prime
- TTK Healthcare – Keeping ‘SKORE’ in the Indian market
- Zomato Gold – A Quick Review
- Sarah Gilbert – The frontrunner for bringing reality to the Vaccine Hope for Covid – 19
- Agro Tech Foods Limited (ATFL) – A play on the rising in-house consumption
- #042 | Before Q4 got over, Q1 is here
- #038 – Deals, deals and deals
- Framework for evaluating Mutual Funds – A look at DSP Quant Fund
- Is Value Investing Dead?
- Has Curefit cracked the fitness code in India?
- Nestle India – A silent monopoly developed over decades