What we should know about the People we don’t know The first book that I had ever read by Malcolm Gladwell was “The Outliers“. It was a wonderful book where Gladwell goes a little further, analyzes what truly...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- Is there ‘Real Option Value’ in ITC Limited?
- Info Edge – India’s very own Internet Vision Fund
- Peter Lynch
- Reliance Industries – Conglomerate Discount to Conglomerate Premium
- Stimulus 2.0 and the road ahead for India
- HDFC AMC – A play on India’s flourishing financialization
- Four chemicals that control your brain
- Delta Corp – Is this house always winning?
- Nestle India – A silent monopoly developed over decades
- TTK Healthcare – Keeping ‘SKORE’ in the Indian market
- Seven expensive mistakes to avoid while participating in the capital markets