Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), the Company owned by Mr. Mukesh Ambani can no longer be called an oil company. At the risk of sounding atrociously ambitious, I look at it as the Berkshire Hathaway of India. What is...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- #041 | Too Costly?
- #035 – Interesting Policy Tailwinds
- Competition is For Losers
- Nestle India – A silent monopoly developed over decades
- #039 – Winds of Change
- A super thread on 22 Indian listed companies
- Taking Risks – Life & Career
- #037 – Media on the rise?
- #033 – Signs of Hope?
- Coffee – Farm to Cup
- T-Series and Guru Randhawa – A digital match made in heaven