If you’re thinking Airlines would be flying between skies and bankruptcy in the post-Covid world, the answer is ‘uncertainty’. In the recently concluded annual meeting of Berkshire Hathaway, the entire investing world...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- Why is everyone going crazy about Budget 2021?
- T-Series and Guru Randhawa – A digital match made in heaven
- The Nike Oregon Project
- India’s Twin Balance Sheet and Four Balance Sheet problem
- #036 – How much is too much?
- Competition is For Losers
- Uber in India – The Challenges Ahead
- Covid – 19 : What will change?
- Debt, Stress and the painful fallacy in Mutual funds
- Four chemicals that control your brain
- 30 minutes or Free?