There is a very popular saying in the world of gambling and casinos. “The house always wins.” This basically translates to a belief that if you run a casino, you will always make money. If this is as good as it...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- Sarah Gilbert – The frontrunner for bringing reality to the Vaccine Hope for Covid – 19
- Framework for evaluating Mutual Funds – A look at DSP Quant Fund
- Money Value of Time
- Chamath Palihapitiya on Investing 101
- Zomato Gold – A Quick Review
- #038 – Deals, deals and deals
- Peter Lynch
- Debt, Stress and the painful fallacy in Mutual funds
- What is a Commercial Paper (CP)?
- Valuation 101 – Numbers and Narratives
- Covid – 19 : What will change?