Imagine being in the year ’97 where no one knows what a computer is, forget about the internet. A man called Sanjeev Bikchandani (SB) while waiting for a job interview observes that candidates are always circling Classifieds in...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- #035 – Interesting Policy Tailwinds
- Delta Corp – Is this house always winning?
- Nestle India – A silent monopoly developed over decades
- Has Curefit cracked the fitness code in India?
- 30 minutes or Free?
- Stimulus 2.0 and the road ahead for India
- Britannia 2.0 – Berry, Biscuits and a total ‘Foods’ Company in the making
- Where does Reliance Industries go from here?
- Uber in India – The Challenges Ahead
- #037 – Media on the rise?
- Airlines – A global purview that affects Spicejet