No content on this blog should be construed to be investment advice. You should consult a qualified financial advisor prior to making any actual investment or trading decisions. All information is a point of view, and is for educational and informational use only. The author accepts no liability for any interpretation of articles or comments on this blog being used for actual investments.
Number cruncher, avid reader, coffee connoisseur, book store hopper & Metallica fan. An active follower of Sensex since 2009. CA, CS by profession. The views expressed in this blog are my own and in no way represent the views of my employer.
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- Risk and Return – The truth about investing
- Coffee – Farm to Cup
- Taking Risks – Life & Career
- Reliance Industries – Conglomerate Discount to Conglomerate Premium
- Debt, Stress and the painful fallacy in Mutual funds
- Agro Tech Foods Limited (ATFL) – A play on the rising in-house consumption
- Coffee Can Investing – The Indian Approach
- India’s Twin Balance Sheet and Four Balance Sheet problem
- Stimulus 2.0 and the road ahead for India
- Four chemicals that control your brain
- Seven expensive mistakes to avoid while participating in the capital markets