No content on this blog should be construed to be investment advice. You should consult a qualified financial advisor prior to making any actual investment or trading decisions. All information is a point of view, and is for educational and informational use only. The author accepts no liability for any interpretation of articles or comments on this blog being used for actual investments.
Number cruncher, avid reader, coffee connoisseur, book store hopper & Metallica fan. An active follower of Sensex since 2009. CA, CS by profession.
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- What is a Commercial Paper (CP)?
- The Nike Oregon Project
- Debt, Stress and the painful fallacy in Mutual funds
- Zomato Gold – A Quick Review
- Britannia 2.0 – Berry, Biscuits and a total ‘Foods’ Company in the making
- Info Edge – India’s very own Internet Vision Fund
- Seven expensive mistakes to avoid while participating in the capital markets
- Taking Risks – Life & Career
- Four chemicals that control your brain
- Reliance Industries – Conglomerate Discount to Conglomerate Premium
- Risk and Return – The truth about investing