Background In a country that has close to 135 cr. people and adding 1-2 cr. people on an average every year, sex has been rampant. With a greater share of the millennial population, increasing internet penetration and rising...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- Chamath Palihapitiya – A refreshing voice in the world of Venture Capital
- Reliance Industries – Conglomerate Discount to Conglomerate Premium
- TeamLease – A play on Labour Arbitrage in India
- Peter Lynch
- Competition is For Losers
- Sarah Gilbert – The frontrunner for bringing reality to the Vaccine Hope for Covid – 19
- Britannia 2.0 – Berry, Biscuits and a total ‘Foods’ Company in the making
- From David to Goliath – Solara Active Pharma Sciences
- #034 – Who’s waving the red cloth?
- What is a Commercial Paper (CP)?
- #035 – Interesting Policy Tailwinds