What we should know about the People we don’t know The first book that I had ever read by Malcolm Gladwell was “The Outliers“. It was a wonderful book where Gladwell goes a little further, analyzes what truly...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- Info Edge – India’s very own Internet Vision Fund
- #037 – Media on the rise?
- Nestle India – A silent monopoly developed over decades
- Debt, Stress and the painful fallacy in Mutual funds
- Chamath Palihapitiya – A refreshing voice in the world of Venture Capital
- What is a Commercial Paper (CP)?
- #038 – Deals, deals and deals
- #042 | Before Q4 got over, Q1 is here
- Delta Corp – Is this house always winning?
- Sarah Gilbert – The frontrunner for bringing reality to the Vaccine Hope for Covid – 19
- Coffee – Farm to Cup