What we should know about the People we don’t know The first book that I had ever read by Malcolm Gladwell was “The Outliers“. It was a wonderful book where Gladwell goes a little further, analyzes what truly...
Join the community of CXO’s and future leaders
Subscribe for Insights
Other Posts you might ♥
- #036 – How much is too much?
- #034 – Who’s waving the red cloth?
- #041 | Too Costly?
- Money Value of Time
- Reliance Industries – Conglomerate Discount to Conglomerate Premium
- Nestle India – A silent monopoly developed over decades
- Unpacking Amazon Prime
- Chamath Palihapitiya – A refreshing voice in the world of Venture Capital
- #042 | Before Q4 got over, Q1 is here
- Coffee Can Investing – The Indian Approach
- Britannia 2.0 – Berry, Biscuits and a total ‘Foods’ Company in the making